Thursday, February 12, 2009

'Mandatory' Exercise


My opinion is: the government doesn't need to do anything for me but protect me from enemies of my country and 'big bad guys'. Isn't that the only responsibility our government has? Has anyone read the founding documents lately? Every opportunity they have, however, 'they' get themselves into the middle of things that are too big for them to handle well.
Now they are sneaking into mandatory exercise. Don't believe me? Well, my Medicare supplemental insurance, Anthem, now provides a membership to Curves with it's Silver Sneakers program. Sounded good to me. I signed up and exercise three times a week. I am not likely to miss either, because Curves has to send paperwork to the government proving I have worked out at least 10 times a month!

I realize they feel it is good for me ( I would have never figured that out on my own and I really don't have the will power to do it without this chain around my ankle) . But...

1 comment:

  1. Very cute layout! I can't believe my "updater" didn't tell me you had updated. I don't know what happened to it, but I missed several.

    ReplyDelete