Saturday, September 26, 2009

Little Miss in Glasses


Looks like it is all about me today. I try not to live that way, but I am an only child and it just pops out sometimes. This was me at three. Yes, I wore those glasses and I'm glad I did until
I felt like I wanted to be seen in a good light more than I cared about seeing. They must have alleviated eye strain a bit.

It turns out, I probably didn't need them; but at the time they evidently didn't know how to treat my problem. I just put up with it until college, when the headaches were too severe and I had to see an ophthalmologist, who prescribed eye exercises.

It turns out, I lack fusion, which may not mean much to the general public, but it means I may never get a pilot's license. You know, I didn't even think about wanting to do that until I was told I can not. Does that say something about me? Afraid it does.

No comments:

Post a Comment