Sunday, August 12, 2012

Dog Cousin


When the kids came for Ron's birthday party, their stays didn't overlap much, so the triplets just had a short visit with their little cousin, Caleb and their dog cousin, Rado.   

When the three of them were younger, they feared dogs, even our Golden Retriever who wouldn't hurt anyone or anything.  So it was a delight for me to see Mason develop a fondness for his uncle John's dog. They quickly became close buddies.

 I think all people should have dogs.  Can you tell that even though I have only a cat and a pond full of goldfish, that I'm really a dog person?  Dogs will give a person love when everyone else is too busy or not around.  I would give anything to have a small dog to follow me around the house, or sit in my lap sometimes or to lay by my feet while I'm on the computer.  I get teary eyed every time I think that I may never be allowed to have a dog again.

 I didn't mean this to be a downer.  I mean for us to think about how sweet these two look in each other's company.

Today was a good day. It was great seeing that others are as happy with R& R  (the Romney and Ryan ticket) as I am. Romney made a perfect choice, since "It's the economy, stupid."  We've heard the Democrats say over and over that Republicans are the party of 'no', that  we don't have a plan.  Ryan HAS the plans. And he is not backward about it. He has spelled them out and they are good. It is a super team of very wise men. I pray that all who understand economics will vote in November.

No comments:

Post a Comment