Wednesday, February 19, 2014

A Joyful Heart



Becoming a parent is an awesome experience, but what can I say?  Knowing that your child is a parent is even more so...It is great each and every time there is another birth. Our latest grand child belongs to our son, John and his wife Beth. Hearing that baby cry one of his first breaths was so exciting. I was grinning from ear to ear. It was said that I looked like the Cheshire Cat. I was glad to have someone there to snap this picture at just the right time. It doesn't matter to me that it was washed out with the flash. I'm glad to have it.

The only thing that I can think of that would make me happier at present is  to have another election, where we would elect a conservational conservative to the office of president.

No comments:

Post a Comment