Saturday, February 8, 2014

Thank You, Mason



Mason posed with his small gingerbread house. I appreciate his willingness to be photographed. Thank you, Mason. I love your smile, your hat and your gingerbread house.

I'm finishing book number 26 this weekend and tonight I decided I needed something to encourage others, since the times are so bad. I had no idea what to write, so I opened my Bible and asked the Lord to lead me. I was surprised when I was directed to Titus. But when I read it, I realized how timely it is.

For the grace of God that brings salvation has appeared to all men. It teaches us to say, “no” to ungodliness and worldy passions, and to live self controlled,  upright and godly lives in this present age, while we wait for the blessed hope- the glorious appearing of our great God and savior, Jesus Christ, who gave himself for us to redeem us from all wickedness  and to purify for himself a people that are his very own, eager to do what is good. Titus 2: 11-14

May God continue to bless this nation with freedom to workshop as we are led by the spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment