Sunday, May 7, 2017

Handicapped Photographer


I probably would not have posted this layout here; but since it is the only one I have done in the last three days,  here it is.

It seems completely absurd that I wouldn't have been scrapbooking this weekend, since yesterday was International Scrapbooking Day, but that is how it worked out. Instead I've been overworking my knees and back in preparation for a little fun on Thursday. I've invited my Ladies' Bible class group over to 'Camp McKinney' and I had let things fall behind since mid March, when me knees went crazy. Actually, it has been since last May when I injured my knee running in the airport trying to keep up with Ron. I did want to make that connection. We did, but I've paid for it ever since. Well, I waited until after my favorite time of the year (Independence Day) for the operation. Then came the recuperation. Then winter. But when some nice weather came in March, my knees were both attacked simultaneously with a bad case of arthritis. 

No comments:

Post a Comment