Monday, May 22, 2017

Water Lilies



Now that I have taken time to look at this layout, I wish I had added some more interest to it. But this is the way it appeared in my last book, so it is too late to change it now.  Well maybe not TOO late, but it is too late tonight if I want to put this on the blog before I fall asleep.

Ava was at her maternal grandmother's house, playing in her little pond with the water lilies.

Though I am in no hurry for this little darling to grow up. I'm hoping she will grow well through the different stages to life. I'm praying that, unlike many children these days, she will have a healthy attitude about work and play. I'd like to see her have a good attitude about her self and grow to love others as she loves herself. I'd like to see her have wings, so that some day at the appropriate time, she will be able to fly off by herself and be a responsible being. I pray she will respect authority.

The Bible tells us in I Corinthians 13:11, "When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put childish ways behind me."

Let's pray for our children  daily that they grow into adults who will be able to take care of themselves.


No comments:

Post a Comment