Wednesday, May 22, 2019

A Pensive Thought



I'm very thankful  I have pictures; VERY THANKFUL for parents who are good about saving the memories.

I absolutely love this picture of Julia. Since I wasn't there at her home on Easter Sunday, I have no idea about what she is thinking. I don't know if this was a brief expression or if she was really deep in thought for a while. I would like to know; but like most other things, I don't really need to know.

Isn't she beautiful in her sweet Easter bunny top? She was in her backyard for an Easter egg hunt with her brothers. 

The bunny had given all three of them geodes in their baskets and that was playing out well with them trying to open those rocks.  When they were broken, the crystals were a great prize.

Now, if I were to contemplate how and why these rocks were formed like they are, I might have a similar look on my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment