Wednesday, October 23, 2019

Corn Maze


Fall is the most wonderful season, if you asked me.  I know you didn't ask; but I just had to tell you.
As a matter of fact, as I stared out the window here by my computer this morning, I asked God if it will be autumn in heaven all the time.  Well, I'm sure it won't be, but only because God has something even more awesome waiting for us there.

This is a layout  I made this morning in celebration of fall and of my sweet and beautiful grand children. They are very fond of farm life and are able to visit one frequently. On this day, the 19th of this month, they enjoyed a farm not far from their home that was especially for the entertainment of kids. I have many pictures of different activities and displays there. The one that made it my photoshop today is with the three of them traversing the corn  maze.


No comments:

Post a Comment