Friday, November 29, 2019

Thanksgiving 2019

I have to say, our Thanksgiving was great.  It was a pleasant drive down to our daughter's home in Marietta. The day before, the weather had been hazardous  with wind gusts up to 50 mph, but it was very nice Thanksgiving day.

April and her husband Tim had their sons Jarod and Mark there with their wives and the grandchildren who were lots of fun.

The  food was especially yummy and I didn't have to cook a thing. I thought it would make me feel bad that I hadn't contributed, but actually I really appreciated the day off.  It was a blessing  to see our family doing so well.

The sad thing is, although  I wasn't working, I didn't get many pictures at all. I really don't know what has happened to me, the one who generally took zillions of photos wherever I went. Lately,  I've just not stepped up to the plate, but truly just didn't even think of taking pictures. Oh, I did get a few. While I generally would have taken at least 100, I took maybe 6 and all of them were of four out of 14 of us. It is just crazy.

I will make a layout soon, I hope with those few pictures.  But now, I want to post something and I decided to use a layout I made in August of a trip Jarod, Hope and their 4 children made to Europe.
Here it is:


The four children who are all in the second picture are from top to bottom Sam, Ryan, Reagan and Quinn.

It was great visiting with them all yesterday and hope it isn't too long before we can see them again.

No comments:

Post a Comment