Saturday, November 16, 2019

Where Did The Time Go?

Being 75 isn't as easy as I would like it to be. Many times  I wonder why  I haven't done one thing or another. Then I realize, I work only about 1/4 as fast as I did just a couple years ago.
Tonight I'm posting more summer pictures. It is not that I don't have any later ones, but I haven't gotten around to making layouts yet.

Keep those pictures coming though. Even if I don't get them into layouts right away, I still enjoy them so much...and who knows, maybe this is how I can spend my time in heaven. That would be fine with me. I could make layouts to my heart's content, with no deadlines. and no computer problems.

One of the things we like to do most  here at Portage Lakes is to get out on the water.



Lightning bugs are a big attraction here for a couple of months each year. Even though we don't have a many as we once  did, they are still fun for the kids.



No comments:

Post a Comment