Thursday, April 9, 2020



I  like this layout I made today of me and the gifted jewelry  I was wearing.  I didn't realize until now that is not the right size for a page in my books.  I really must be losing it. I don't know how I did that. I'm thinking it probably won't be long until I'll need someone to take care of me.  LOL

If the print, which is small is too small for you to read easily, this is what it says," I am blessed. For no reason a friend at church, Theresa Curry, gave me a pair of earrings. They were perfectly me. Then less that a week later, Paulette pulled out this necklace at an ORU birthday  lunch and  said she had gone through her jewelry and she no longer needed this piece. Since I thought it just looked like me, I spoke up. she gave it to me. Perfect. I love the combination. Thank you both,      Lou Ann 3/1/2020

No comments:

Post a Comment