Friday, April 10, 2009

I didn't even realize I'd lost my phone Friday night until they called me from the restaurant to verify it was mine. Ron ran down to pick it up the next morning because I was going paper scrapping all day in the opposite direction. (Yes, I still do some of that. Have supplies and enjoy it sometimes.)

Tuesday I had made four other stops when I noticed my camera was gone and I would have gladly just died...since I hated to tell my hubby I had made the same mistake again already. Besides that I had pictures of my Ladies' Bible Class on it that I had just taken that morning.

I started praying that it was at Chick-Fil-A, because if I had lost it anywhere else, a pick pocket would have it. I pleaded with God to help me find it...and reminded him that I know He knew when I lost it that I needed help and that He could have protected me from that point.

Thank God for the peace that brought me and for helping me be rational while I looked.

And thank God for the honest man who found it and turned it in at the register.

No comments:

Post a Comment