Thursday, April 23, 2009

Magic?


There is a magic school opening down the street from us. I've never run across one of those before. Think I may need to pay them a visit tomorrow.

Am leaving Saturday morning for Florida with some girlfriends. Have a big problem. Am trying to pack for one week in this bag. No, I'm not kidding. Anyone who knows me very well, is aware that I haven't traveled light in the past. But this time I really want to do that. Now there are complications. If I pack all string bikinis (LOL) it will turn cold and I'll freeze. However, much of anything else will not fit in there... if it fits me. I'm not a size 8. Haven't been since I was in eighth grade. Inherited this large back side. Think I'll manage to get it all in this weekender? I'm starting to doubt it myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment