Friday, August 26, 2016

Baby Has a New Headband



These pictures were taken last month, on the 6th, when Julia tried what I think is her first headband. It makes me want to go out and buy her several. I love headbands on baby girls. 

You can see her brother, Oliver in the mirror behind her. All of a sudden, he took an interest. Perhaps tomorrow, I can post a picture of him. 

I should have given you a picture of their dog, Rado, but I haven't made a layout of him since May. It is National Dog Day and we should honor him. He's a very sweet dog and he does love his sister and brothers. 

Our Maggie was lucky that National Dog Day fell on our 49th anniversary, because we were able to bring her a big steak bone from our dinner. She was quite happy to celebrate with that bone. 

I wish I would have taken a picture, but we had to leave her out in the courtyard until the bone was nearly clean...then I put her in a bathroom until it was clean enough to bring into the rest of the house.

By that time, her face was not very pretty, but rather greasy. She is ok with that though. The bone was worth it...and she is a tom boy. She doesn't really care that much.

No comments:

Post a Comment