Monday, August 8, 2016

Wake-Up to the World Around You.


I have a new picture of Julia that shows her beautiful eyes even better than this one...how could that be?  Anyway, I haven't yet set it to music...translation, made a layout with it.  I need to spend more time making layouts. It seems like my days are planned for me and by the time I get a chance to do my own thing, it is midnight already.  

And I spend a lot of time on the computer, chasing down news stories, trying to keep abreast of all that is happening. There has never been a time in history when everything was being torn apart like it is now...at least not in the history I've lived. It can sometimes become frightening, so I really need these sweet children in my life to see that God is still alive and working.

One thing I know right now. Our votes are important. I believe that God will take care of the corruption issue if we will just turn to him for help through this time.

This came to my inbox today and it is quite true and very interesting. I'm posting it so that you can read it yourself.

This should really be the wakeup call for all you “Undecided”


I have six scary little words for all voters who backed losing candidates in the Republican primaries 
and who are threatening to sit out the November election because they don’t like Donald Trump:

Supreme Court Justice Barack Hussein Obama.  

The choice in November is clear – it will be either Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton!
A no-vote is the same as a vote for Hillary Clinton.  
If Hillary Clinton, arguably the most dishonest and corrupt person ever to run for 
President of the United States, wins, I have no doubt that a President Hillary Clinton 
will name President Obama to the Supreme Court for several very good reasons: 
he has covered her backside, no easy task that in itself, in the email server scandals 
and now wants payback; he claims credentials as a Constitutional lawyer; he is buying 
a mansion in Washington D. C. and has made no secret of his desire to stay in the capitol; 
and he could complete his “fundamental transformation”  of our Republic during a 
lifetime on the Supreme Court.  If that’s not enough to scare everyone into voting, 
I don’t know what will.  

Even if you dislike The Donald, grit your teeth and vote for him;
the alternative in simply too devastating and unimaginable ... !!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment