Saturday, February 18, 2017

Ginza Japanese Restaurant


Today, I worked this into my slightly crazy day. Once in a while, I do something that even impresses me...not often, but this picture of Greg and his kids  worked very well blended into this textured paper.  I think it is pretty cool.  

This is something I didn't know until after I had turned 60, but if you want to eat out on Christmas or New Year, the best places to go...and sometimes the only places, are Japanese and Chinese. Their holidays don't  sync with ours. So while most of our restaurants are closed, these are open for business. These pictures were taken this past Christmas day, when our daughter's family headed to Ginza, one of their favorite places, for dinner. 

Now, if you are a snowflake, you might want to choose the business you support from those that espouse the same political beliefs you have.  We see this happening more and more. But, you know, it is no longer one sided. Some conservatives are now doing the same thing.

Since the country is just about 50/50 now as to numbers of people spending money, a business, in my opinion, who shouts out it's beliefs  from the housetops and decries the beliefs of their opponents may gain business...BUT, they may also suffer the consequences and lose business. It probably would be very wise to keep businesses out of politics. Annoying people is not the best way to get customers.
Just ask Nordstoms, for example.

No comments:

Post a Comment