Sunday, February 26, 2017

The Eyes Have It



I've lost a week! I'm not sure how or why. It is just gone. I last posted on February 22...Well, I guess it hasn't been quite a week...more like 1/2. But where have the days gone? I'm not sure! But, now I'm back in the saddle and posting once more.

This is our little great granddaughter. (Did you ever expect to see a great grandmother posting on her very own blog? Wow even us old geezers are posting these days. ;) Anyway, our little one, Ava doesn't visit often, but when she does we really appreciate seeing her and her mother, Brittanie.
This day in late December, Ava was full of energy. I would call her the energizer bunny. Not much could slow her down to a pace slow enough for me to catch up with her. But, she became enchanted by the large magnifying glass from my 'coffee' table. She had  quite a good time  with it. At least it kept her occupied for a few  minutes...long enough for me to get some shoots. 

Wouldn't it be great if we old folks had even 1/2 the energy of these little ones? Of course, if we did, we would probably hurt ourselves.

Praying that those who would destroy our country from within could slow down, grow up and concentrate on thinking positively for a change. If they only knew enough history to escape repeating the worst of it,  and help save it for all those like Ava.  

I certainly pray that Ava knows freedom when she matures, rather than group think.


No comments:

Post a Comment