Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Oliver Meets Chewbacca




While Caleb was in training at the Jedi Academy, Oliver and Julia were able to meet Chewbacca. As frightening as he could look, his demeanor and soft spookiness seems to have won out. Oliver liked him. Julia did well with him as well.

I have enjoyed this visit to Disney World through all the pictures and have finished the book with  100 layouts; sent it to the publisher Monday night. So it shouldn't be long until it is on my doorstep.

Because of the number of books My Publisher has sold to me ( over 50 for me personally and quite a few for others) I am a gold member. However, that is all going to be part of the past come May 8. They have been bought out and will no longer be my publisher. It is a very sad time for me. I've been publishing with them since 2006. 

I am hoping that their Shutterfly will measure up and I'll not have to search out still another publisher. I'd like it to be a smooth move without a lot of changes. There is enough change to deal with as it is in this digital world.

I will keep you informed. Perhaps you would like to make a book yourself. It is rewarding and if you are the least bit creative, it is really fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment