Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Chelle Paints


I'm not sure how  I kept this photo hidden so long, but I found it in my files and couldn't resist making a layout...just in time to publish a new book, with pictures taken from the end of December  through May 27 of  this year.

Chelle is very artistic.  It is a talent that has been passed down from my mother, to me, to her and now her daughter, Ashley.   It may not pay well, but it surely is rewarding in another way...it is a lot of fun.

Following is something I have posted before in a more simple form.  It  consists of a Bible verse that is very important to me. Thus I share it as often as I can. I hope you will understand the purpose of this verse and pray this comes into being with our nation. As I see it, we are on the right path, but there is still a large segment of the population without morals, which are necessary. Sadly these immoral people are trying to  teach our children to live despicably selfish and wicked lives.




No comments:

Post a Comment