Wednesday, May 23, 2018

The Big Fun Splash


As an adult,  I have felt this 'city' splash in Fort Collins very inviting. No, I wouldn't don a bathing suit in public; but it surely looks like a lot of fun... especially on a hot day. 

Not only did  I find these pictures posted today, but there was also a short video.  I did screen shots of them, but they didn't come out clearly. Glad  I had the stills as well.

It was a beautiful spring day here in Ohio today, but I spent most of it indoors. Not because I wanted to do that, but because in addition to  going to Curves and produce shopping,  I had to have a blood test as well as making a visit to my doctor. No, she never sees me outside...just in that little office without windows.

But counting my blessings, I'm not the doctor and I didn't have to stay indoors all day long.  I spent some time with Maggie swinging and watching the boats go by on the lake. So no matter how much I complain about the little things, it is a wonderful life at the lakes.

I am confessing my sin of complaining.  I'm sure  our  God thinks  I'm ungrateful at times...and so does my husband, but I  really don't want to come off that way; so I am publicly proclaiming the goodness of our God and father, who has created a wonderful place for us to live. I can't even imagine how much better heaven with be, except the absence of evil will be more than wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment