Friday, July 17, 2009

Scrapbook Layouts


I guess it is pretty obvious by now that my main aim in this blog is to display my scrapbook layouts. My opinions may sometimes get boring to a few. But my layouts are always fresh and interesting... well at least that is my hope. Today, we are back in Florida, remembering a refreshing trip with the girlfriends. I'm not good at painting pictures with words, but I try to convey feelings though pictures. Here are three of us (Sali, Jane and I) on the beach with the wind in our hair...loving every minute of it. Everyone knows it is windy. Are you not glad you couldn't hear me sing it while I worked? By the way, if you can't tell, I'm the short one.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful- however I don't know the song. I guess you will have to sing it to me over the phone.

    ReplyDelete