Friday, July 3, 2009

Happy Independence Day

I'm pretty much on only to wish everyone a Happy 4th of July. Haven't been here since June 30th because my desktop crashed the next day. At least I had it backed up 4 times. My latest toy is a little 3x5 external hard drive. Ron had just put everything on it a few days before the computer went down.

But, I still don't have the computer. Ron is thinking about changing me to Apple, but I'm not interested in relearning so much. There is too much to learn already and at 66, I don't feel like I have a lot of extra time for stuff like that. Anyway in the meantime, I'm packing my laptop. Actually it isn't so bad now that hubby has hooked it up to the big monitor and now I have two screens with which to work.

But now that I'm set up, I'm not ready to go because of the holiday coming up tomorrow. We'll be pretty busy this weekend. I'll have to make sure I have a layout on Monday. I have one almost completed now.

No comments:

Post a Comment