Monday, November 23, 2009

IN_N_OUT

I appreciate good food. And generally I like the main course better than dessert. In these days when they try to tell us red meat it bad for you, I don't believe it. I eat it at least twice a week.
Even though my favorite is steak, I really like those hamburgers and when I look at a menu and nothing stands out, I'll order a ...hamburger. Some end up being pretty mediocre, but the ones I give 4 stars have fresh ingredients and a large, just out of the oven tasting, bun. Forget the sandwiches with piled on extraneous stuff like mushrooms and bacon. I don't even want cheese. Why do they ask if you want cheese on a hamburger? If I did, I'd ask for a cheeseburger! IN-N-OUT deserves 4 stars in my book. I'm looking forward to seeing our son again and eating one of those special HAMBURGERS.

No comments:

Post a Comment