Thursday, July 18, 2013

Blackbird Theater



It just wouldn't do to use this picture of our son-in-law, Greg, and his friend and theater buddy, Wes, without doing something artistic to it.n After all, they are Blackbird Theater.

Actually, the photo appeared this way, along with the review.  I just clipped the two together and worked on the text a bit so that it stood out enough to be read. 

To know more about Blackbird's work, read about it here on the layout. 

They are a small company in their 4th season, doing the more highbrow plays that one doesn't see everywhere.  I'll probably be chastised for using the word, 'highbrow', but ...

It is late and I'm quite tired. Got together with ORU this evening for a dinner at Maggiano's at Beachwood. I love that place. I ordered four cheese ravioli and when I'd eaten my fill and asked for a take home container, they said that meal was two for one price and I could choose another pasta dish to take home as well. I chose lasagna, so now Ron and I have our  dinner for tomorrow night.



No comments:

Post a Comment