Sunday, July 14, 2013

Life Is Full of Surprises


I noticed that Maggy had become enamored by the roll of toilet paper in my bathroom. She studied it and tilted her head when I unrolled it. Until today, we've been lucky that she couldn't reach it. However, with her growth  she found that in Ron's bathroom, she could stand on the bathroom scale and reach the paper. Before I had any idea she was even in his bathroom, she has grabbed that  paper and strung it across the floor. Thank goodness she was happy to just lay there on the rug and chew it.  She could just as easily stretched it throughout the house. 

 Now we are on alert. We are not in the habit of closing the doors, but I'm assuming that is our best defense...for the time being. Oh the joys of puppyhood.  It was hard not to laugh.  She is soooo cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment