Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Astronomy


At present Aussie wants to be a science writer. I'm not  sure if that is science fiction or what.  I do know that his mother taught him and the other two triplets at a very early age, probably three, to identify all the major planets.

He started his Astronomy College Class in August as a high school junior. He has been doing very well in spite of ending up in the hospital with pneumonia and then having to catch up with all his classes.

Today he had a test in Astronomy. He, being the youngest one in the class, still ended up with the highest grade, with a 101%.  Right, that is impossible...except that the professor added a number of points  to all the scores.    I guess handicaps have jumped from the golf course to the classroom.

Congratulations Aussie. Keep up the good work.

By the way,  I don't remember profs doing that when I was in college.

No comments:

Post a Comment