Thursday, June 6, 2019

They Were Here



They were here and now they are gone. That seems to be the way my life is going right now.
It is like the Bible verse "You do not know what will happen tomorrow. For what is your life? It is even a vapor that appears for a little time and then vanishes away" (James 4:14).

A  figurative statement becomes reality in old age. 

At least I had the chance to take these pictures before they vanished.  Now I can 
publish these in my next book and be able to enjoy them for as long as I have. 

When my time here is over, there will be much more beautiful sights to see. We have God's word on that. Not only will everything be beautiful, but there will be no tears, no sorrows, no political fighting. God will reign supreme over His creation. 

Satan will be with us no more!

No comments:

Post a Comment