Saturday, May 9, 2020

More Than a Hobby




I'm writing what appears on the page itself, but is very small: "I spend many hours a day almost every day on my scrapbooking. It is a joy when everything is working right on my computer. It can get rough if it is acting up. But it is all very much worth it for the finished product, a book that brings back the memories!"

I"m nearing the end of a book and today wrote the intro page, which is above.  I've been upset for a few days with my computer, by this morning, I was distraught. Nothing was working right and I was getting nowhere. Ron had tried before and gotten nowhere,  but today he hit on the solution. It worked and I was elated.  This is  page I made.  It was the only one, but there should be more to follow soon..




No comments:

Post a Comment