Sunday, August 18, 2013

Nap Time



Ron has a new napping partner. Maggie enjoys an afternoon sleep, and as usual, she likes company.

Even when I don't feel the need for a nap, it is comforting to me to know  that Ron has managed the time to catch up on some sleep. The two of them look so peaceful here.

I'm not the type to rest much... need my 7 hours at night, but rarely do more. It seems a handicap in some ways.  Feel and ever present need to be doing something constantly, or I go 'buggy'. Can't really explain it well, but it seems something like wanting to jump out of my skin. There is a sign in my 'office' that simply says...RELAX.  Problem is, I don't see much need to do that and if and when I do, I don't really know how.   Oh yes, I can think something repetitive...but why do that? I'd rather just DO SOMETHING. There is always LOTS to be done wherever I find myself.

But then again, one does need to sit quietly  sometimes and contemplate our glorious God, the creator.
He said, "Be still and know that I am God." Psalm 46:10

No comments:

Post a Comment