Monday, August 5, 2013

Use Your Head



As Chelle said this morning, Aussie sings his own song. I'm happy he has a mind of his own. I don't want him to feel like he must conform with this world.  But being an old fogey, some things seem too far out for me. I just need to understand the reasons, I suppose.  lol

As I ponder this thought, I remember all the times throughout the history of this world where people got into horrendous trouble by 'following the crowd'. It is as true today as it has always been. We certainly need to use our heads and not allow ourselves to be drug around by our necks because we want to be 'liked' or whatever.  I encourage you to THINK. And if your hair is crazy long and you are a boy...so what? People may mistake you for a girl. That would be understandable. I might not like it, but it isn't going to hurt you or others...at least I doubt it will. So again I say.  Think for yourself...just be sure you know the facts.

No comments:

Post a Comment