Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Amazing Determination



Sorry if you saw this on Facebook already. This has been an extraordinarily busy day. Haven't had time to breath...not that one could breath with this humidity.  

It has been a sad day, since we had to attend the funeral of one of my all time favorite relatives, the only one who lived nearby. A first cousin about my age, he was a lot of fun to have around. He will be greatly missed. 

We had  to make a stop on the way home, where we had a Life Group scheduled for this evening.  Right before the group got here, I noticed there were 6 messages on my phone. SIX!  I didn't have time to check them and greet our guests as well.  The worst part is, I lost some of them and one that I wanted to return quickly, can't be reached at the number he used to call me.  When I tried to get him, I got only music. I'm hoping that doesn't keep me awake all night. 

Now about the layout.  This grandson of ours in unstoppable. He's a very busy boy. I love the expression on his face as he prepared to dive. Look at the serious determination.   We got an emailed video of him yesterday as well...riding his bicycle on the cul-de-sac where he lives. It just seems crazy to me to watch a three year old do the things he does. Guess he is preparing himself to be a big brother. It won't be long now...oh, I  suppose Beth doesn't feel the same way. It's always longer for the one carrying the baby than it is for gramma.

Please pray for our country. May God have mercy on us and give us peace.


No comments:

Post a Comment