Saturday, August 9, 2014

Museum of Discovery



Ron and I enjoyed the museum with Caleb. It was difficult at times to keep up with him, since he was quite familiar with it and knew exactly what he wanted to do. I learned a lot, mostly that I could just let him go and follow him. We did see a lot of things in the time we were there. I particularly liked to see the sign admonishing parents to keep track of their children lest they be given a bhp of expresso and a kitten to take home.  lol  I can see it could very well be a problem. The children  could dart from one activity to another in break neck speed.

And speaking about keeping track. Some have been following trends in population, for example.  They have noted that  for the first time ever, U.S. public schools are projected this fall to have more minority students than non-Hispanic whites enrolled, a shift largely fueled by growth in the number of Hispanic children.

No comments:

Post a Comment