Monday, December 22, 2014

The Pumpkin Farm


I may need to work on this tile again. It just doesn't show up well enough.

I wish I could have been there to see the mountain in the distance, the bright blue sky, the pumpkins scattered on the ground, and of course, my little grandsons.

I seems in all the pictures I get of long outdoor adventures, Oliver has fallen asleep on his mama's chest. He certainly is nice and comfy there. He's getting to be quite a load. It is a good thing Beth is strong.

Tonight, I  have  a lot on my mind, mostly depressing news we are hearing on the national scene...I'm just too tired to handle it right now. I just pray that people will stand back and see the racial discord that is being stirred into a frenzy and pull back from the fray. Hatred is being fomented by those in power. That is definitely not a good thing, but simply one more way to divide the people.  We have rich and poor, male and female, Christians and non Christians, young and old, black and white, now  policemen are  pitted against the rest of us. The liberals are working toward a divided state, which will fall. That is their objective. 

But, we  need to pull together in love and strive to understand one another, united and strong under one flag.

No comments:

Post a Comment