Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Dance Class



I don't know how much these girls practice. I haven't seen them dance, but they sure are cute.
Our granddaughter, Ashley is with her friend, Hannah on the  right end as you see them there.

I  don't know how to tie this piece in with the picture, so I'll just have to jump to another subject. It is a broad jump, so hang on...

I was so impressed by Max Lucado's UpWords today, that I'm copying the whole thing for you. Of course, it isn't long. He says a lot in few words.  Here it is:

No Deception


A woman stands before judge and jury, one hand on the Bible, the other in the air, and makes a pledge: to tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.  She's a witness. Her job is to tell the truth.

The Christian, too, is a witness.  We, too, make a pledge to tell the truth.  The bench may be absent, the judge seen, but the Bible in present, the watching world the jury, and we're the primary witnesses- subpoenaed by no less than Jesus himself in Acrs 1:8. "You will be my witnesses, in all of Judea, in Samaria, and in every part of the world."

The witness in court eventually steps down from the witness chair,  but the witness for Christ never does.  The claims of Christ are always on trial, and we remain under oath!

A shorter version: Always tell the truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment