Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Spoiled Dog



You might guess that this dog is spoiled and your guess would be right. She regards our kind sized bed as hers. At least she lets us sleep with her.

By the way, she is not allowed on the sheets; however, one day Ron forgot to pull up the comforter when he got up. She found out quickly and took advantage of it. She wasn't there long though before I woke up as well and shooed her out of there.

Maggie wears her new bedhead fashion hairdo.  It looks much like mine on some days. She needs a haircut, but it is hard to justify spending more on her hair than on my own. But then, since I don't spend much on my own, I shouldn't feel badly about doing it for her. It is actually for our benefit anyway, since she really doesn't care.

No comments:

Post a Comment