Monday, September 18, 2017

Happy Birthday, Triplets!


Things have changed since these pictures were taken back in July. Mason has gotten a haircut.
School has started. The triplets are now 15 years old.

When Chelle, their mother and my daughter, was young, she was introduced to Dairy Queen cakes by me, most notably because I can't bake, never had the desire to bake. My mother never baked when I was a child, because she had to fight her weight so hard. Low on thyroid, she gained  if she ate what was normal for most people. I have had that problem as an adult myself.  We found ice cream cakes to be quite delicious and easy to pick up at a Dairy Queen not far from home.

Chelle has baked and  so have the triplets, but this time, they chose Dairy Queen. 

Just looking at it makes me want to run out and get one. After  all, I have not had one this year. I didn't get one for my birthday this year and that is really what I prefer. It is helpful that I have a summer (June) birthday.



No comments:

Post a Comment