Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Yummy Soup


I love this picture of Ava. She was really enjoying her  soup. What a cutey!  

It has been a rough couple of days here. We have been without cable. There just isn't anything around here to do without the internet, except work. There is plenty of that to be done...but it just doesn't hold my attention anymore. 

At one time, I was sticking to Fly Lady's plan for housekeeping and everything was so well ordered. It had become easy because I followed her plan so closely that I didn't get behind. You notice I did say, that was in the past. In just the few years I've been back sliding, several areas of my home have become stuffed with stuff. I have some things that don't even have a specified place here. It is sad, very sad. I've been thinking of trying to get back to it; but I move so slowly that I doubt it will ever be possible again.

I also need to lose weight to ease my arthritis a bit. But I've become quite undisciplined in my old age.  

My advice if you are younger than I, shape up and keep it that way. You will look and feel much better and be able to take care of your home better.

If you are a snowflake, just forget it, you'll never make it this far...you just don't have what it takes.

No comments:

Post a Comment