Thursday, September 14, 2017

Time Passes


Our grand daughter, Brittanie, spent quite a bit of time on our boat when her father came up to visit from Florida in August. I love her bright smile.

It's just been a month, but it seems like forever in some ways. Even though we've had a couple of nice days, I haven't seen any swim suits out on the lake this week. It certainly doesn't seem like it is warm enough ...and the trees are turning color early. Worst of all, it is getting dark so very early.

Time is passing so quickly, I'm sure I'll wake up in a few days, and it will be Christmas...and I won't be ready for it. Is there no remedy for this other than getting younger? I need to know, because I've tried that and it just  doesn't work. Not at all!!!

For the news. This is a local thing. Our church has a Ladies' Class that meets on Thursdays through the school year. Our classes for the next three months will be a study of Hosea by Jennifer Rothschild. I had not heard of her before, but I am duly impressed after having seen this video of her life. I have to share it will you:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dzcplP0JI6k

No comments:

Post a Comment