Friday, September 29, 2017

Jungle Rapid's Family Fun Park



I can't tell you anything about this excursion, but I really appreciate this picture of Leah. I used another picture I found of the park as the back ground.

It's been an excellent day today, since I got to have lunch (one that fit into my new diet) with my friends in ORU, at least with most of us still in OH. One of us was not able to be there. Robin was nauseous and had to miss our 'meeting'.  She missed us and we missed her.

I am quite disappointed that we didn't get a picture of the group. The area outside Rochnes, where we ate, was quite beautiful, a perfect backdrop for a photography session. We need to schedule our next get together and make sure we include photo shots.

My blogs gets shorter and shorter as I get tired earlier. I'm almost afraid to write, having no idea what I might type as I fall asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment