Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Easter Morning


Laptops are a blessing, but as far as I am concerned, they are not quite adequate when digital scrapping. Probably there are many who have no trouble using them. My problem might be age and the ability to see clearly. At present, I'm having some computer trouble and have been reduced to my laptop. I did manage to make this layout today, but I'll not try to make another. 

Easter nearly slipped by me this year, since I had been in the hospital, then spent the week before Easter recovering my strength. I didn't get cards sent, or little gifts sent or anything. It was still chilly, so I wore the  same type of things I had worn all winter...no Easter bonnet for sure...although if I had worn one, many people would probably have wondered what that was all about. The Easter bunny passed us by. We even had to run out to Cracker Barrel for dinner, for we had nothing in the fridge at home. Thankfully, we had a good meal.  I think we were not the only ones in the family to have less than the very best Easter. I am glad to have this picture of John, Beth and our little grandchildren on Sunday morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment