Monday, April 16, 2018

Subway



Well, I would not have posted this layout tonight, but  I already told Mason that I would.  I had forgotten when I told him, that he was posted here last night. I try to mix it up, so that I won't slight anyone, but scrap all the photos that I can.

Part of experiencing the Big Apple is riding the subway. As Mason said, it was very helpful for getting around in the city.  I'm not sure he was impressed in any other way by it.

As  I type tonight, I am thinking about those close to me who are flying. Praying for safe trips.

Father, I pray that more and more people will find the love they need in Jesus Christ our Savior. Let us not take your love for granted, but let us learn to love others as we love ourselves.

I especially pray for those who have so lost their way, that they may never see the light.  I pray that somehow in some way, you will be able to reach them.

No comments:

Post a Comment