Friday, July 12, 2019

Life Isn't Perfect


I've been putting a lot of time into my physical therapy and it has paid off. I'm feeling very good. My physical therapist was so impressed over the progress I've made that he cancelled  our last session. He told me to continue the good work at home, exercising every other day. He praised my hard work so much, that I asked him if I would soon be ready for the Olympics, which gave him a laugh.

I haven't been saving  time for doing layouts and that is one of the most enjoyable things to do. This evening I did this one of Ashley and her newly recolored hair, which was something that her new job required. I  love it. I didn't realize how very pretty it really is. I hadn't realized it was this long either.

Her birthday is coming up soon. She'll be 17... all too soon. What has happened to the time?


No comments:

Post a Comment