Sunday, February 7, 2010

First Night

There guys are good sports. They posed for me as if they really were old guys, but we all know better. They kept up a fast pace all week.

This is where Denny was when he posed... not by the police car, like he was pictured recently on the blog. You never know what Photoshop will do to you.

The cruise line put us up in the Waikiki Resort Hotel. We didn't really expect an ocean view since the cruise line included this in our package. But supposedly we had one...if we were to peek between the buildings while looking out the small window in the hallway outside our rooms.


Isn't it lovely? You can't see it? Look harder. It is a little darker blue than the sky. Oh, there you go. Now you've seen the ocean. Are you happy, or what?


Perhaps you've noticed I'm neglecting my duty. I'm not watching the big football game. Actually, if someone would pay me handsomely, I would. However no one offered; so I'm doing something fun instead. I was, however, called to see a couple Doritos commercials that were quite amusing.

Now I'm rooting for Doritos from in here. Someone let me know if they win.

No comments:

Post a Comment