Friday, February 19, 2010

My Snowman

I've heard so many complaints about the snow recently. We have had much more than in recent years...thanks to Al Gore. I guess all his talk worked.

How many women my age are ignorant enough to get out in the deep, deep white stuff and make a snowman? More of them should try it. I've been wanting to do this all winter and finally just put on my gloves and boots and did it. Ron got a picture while I worked, but he had to run back inside. Of course he hadn't even put on his coat, but jumped out quickly to snap me. I guess he figured if I died out there, he would be able to show the kids my last fling. I'll be sure to do it again next year. It was fun. Next time though, I'll try to talk my girlfriends into sharing the fun and we will line them up and down the street with appropriate signs like,"I'd melt for sunshine".

No comments:

Post a Comment