Thursday, March 22, 2012


My good news is that these pictures were taken March 15 and as of this morning, I am down another pound...17 since January 8. It's coming slowly now, but I'm feeling great and am happy that a diet is working...finally.  As you can see, there is a way to go, but I can see the possibility.

Now what I'd really like to see in the future is an election that is not fraught with fraud.  We'd like a good old American election where only the citizens vote and one vote per person. 

Since Voter IDs offer a 'reasonable safeguard' against voter fraud and ballot-box stuffing, wouldn't one think that every citizen would be for them?  If so, why oh why then is there an all out war by Eric Holder on voter IDs???   

Makes one think he may fear that without illegal votes, his candidate can not win another election.  


No comments:

Post a Comment