Saturday, January 26, 2013

Layout Redo



I enjoyed doing the layout at the top; but when I was finished, I wasn't satisfied. Generally, when that happens, I keep it anyway. But this time  I looked it over the next day and  decided that with the pink  trim, it may be a little more feminine than what I'd like for Caleb. It was at that point that I broke my own rule. I put Caleb's pictures back into  Photoshop Elements and took a different path. It is more to my liking and now I have a lavender layout all ready for a little girl.  At the time, I didn't know what I do now...


 


John and Beth are expecting a new little sibling for Caleb in the fall!  Either a boy or girl would be great. But I do have a lavender layout ready for  some girly pictures.

Seeing both the  pages here, I'm torn. I like them both  for Caleb. However, I'll keep the top one for a girl...just is case.



1 comment:

  1. Oh he is so very cute! And I do like the layout better now that you changed it.

    ReplyDelete