Friday, January 4, 2013

Paving




This is the big project that I did not expect  Ron to do.  The sea wall had been so very hard for him, that he said he would not do another big project. I thought he meant forever, but evidently he meant...not for a few days, because on December 1st, he started road building.   I think he may have underestimated the amount of work involved.

 I would think that he might start acting his age and leaving this type of thing for the younger guys, but then his ego would probably suffer.  So, I do expect he'll find similar things to do next summer...if not before.

If everyone was such good workers, our country would not be in the financial mess it is today.  Too many people would rather lay around watching TV, playing video games, getting high, starring at the wall, whatever. So they vote for people who promise to give them everything. Sad, so very sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment