Monday, January 13, 2014

Busy Page


No, Ron and Maggie are not busy, but there is a lot going on this page. I generally prefer a more classic simple look to a layout, but I'm in a crazy mood and the style of this page (busy) suits my life right now.

It just kind of looks like I feel today. ..overdone...

There is a new blog online that is delivered to my inbox every day.  At  7:10 this morning it was in my computer.  I did not see it however, too much going on and by 9:30, I was already stressed, over stressed, high blood pressure stressed.  Today, I have thrown fits...not in public, thankfully. I have cried. I have screamed. I have begged God to appear quickly. I have taken a nap (very unusual).  I feel guilty because my life, to an outsider might seem simple. I have friends who are going through life threatening situations. Nothing helped at the time. I just lost more time in a busy month.

But God was ahead of me. He knew what I needed before I toppled. I just now, 12 hours later, in spite of not having the time to look at all my emails, opened Jim Chilton's Daily Encouragement- Bring the Parchments.  The subject is 'What's in Your Backpack?  The first verse: "Cast your anxiety on him because he cared for you." (I Peter 5:7, NIV)


If I had read this before 9:30AM, would I have done better today? Just the fact that it was so timely is a comfort to me.

Here is a link to the blog, so that you can see what I mean and forward it to anyone else who may need this right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment