Monday, January 6, 2014

Creative


I decided this year that instead of sending just money for Christmas, I wanted to pick out some presents for the kids. I enjoyed the process, but may not do it again. It was very costly for UPS to deliver them.  I could have given them more money.

But like I said, I enjoyed finding things I thought they would like.  I threw a few small extra things in the boxes and Ashley took advantage of that. Here she has a purse she made from a roll of duck tape and her iPod, which she bedazzled with 'rhinestones'. I love the creativity her work shows.

Creativity can be good, but it isn't necessarily so. Washington has gotten so creative with our constitution, that it doesn't resemble the original in some areas.

Creating the Global Warming, renamed Climate Change Theory, was quite fun for a few elites I'm sure. However, now we might  wonder how they ever got away with such a lie...and for so many years.

Our weather in the states is now more like what we had in the 1970's when the so called scientists were trying to convince us that we were going into another ice age.  God must be up there, in complete control of the weather, laughing at all the 'brilliant' people down here who think they know more than He.  There isn't much funnier that seeing the ships,  that were out to  prove their Global Warming theory with the shrinking polar ice caps, getting stuck in record breaking Antarctic ice.

Our Coast Guard is heading that way to try to save them from being 'gobbled up' by the ice. I certainly don't want to see anyone hurt, but I sure would love to know they had been enlightened and  are ready to renounce that ignorant theory.  And I would really like to hear those big names who have made so much money pushing the theory, such as Al Gore, apologize.

No comments:

Post a Comment